Pages

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Chairish Style Challenge.

A few weeks ago I was asked by the team at Chairish to participate in a style challenge, creating a style board using some of my favorite vintage pieces from their site.  Chairish is an online marketplace for vintage and used furniture. The site is very easy to use and you can search everything by style, color, location, and price range! I could easily spend hours browsing all of these vintage finds! I had never created a style board for this blog before, but I had so much fun doing this you just might be seeing a few more:)

I quickly began browsing searching for an inspiration piece.  I saw this hand painted silk settee and fell in love.  The perfect focal point for my dream space! I love bright pops of color juxtaposed with white in any space, so I decided to give this space a vintage palm beach look. I have been admiring Gray Malin's photographs for a while now, and when I saw one of his pieces on the Chairish site I new it would complete this room.  Links to all of these vintage pieces are listed below so go check them out and go search for your own! 



No comments:

Post a Comment