* I used my grandmother's scratch red velvet cake recipe ( most just use a box) and baked it in a 9x13 pan.
* let it cool then using a fork, smash cake into crumbs!( how often can you do that?)
* mix crumbed cake with cream cheese frosting
1pkg cream cheese
1/2 stick of butter
pinch of salt
2 tsp of flour and approx. 4 cups powdered sugar- or until peaks form.
* form into 1 inch round balls and place on a cookie sheet, refrigerate at least 2 hours
*remove from fridge, melt baker's chocolate and dunk or drizzle (you pick)
*coat with your favorite toppings and let chocolate harden.
* I served them in mini cupcake liners!