Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2011

wall remodel

I realized I never shared our recent remodel.  For the past year we have loved the open, loft-like feel of our home- but it became a slight problem with Shane and I on such different schedules each week! So our solution...add a wall! During the process we were slightly worried about the end result and if things would feel too closed in- but it's actually perfect! After the wall completion I decided we needed something- I have forever been wanting to create a photo collage straight on the wall, no frames. So I did it. Hot glue and some of my favorite photos. I realized I probably won't always have completely wooden walls that I can do almost anything to, so I went for it. It's still in progress but here it is so far..
wall in progress....

after (living room side)
progress
photo wall progress...

No comments:

Post a Comment