* 1 batch of rice-krispy treats (make as directed on box) will make enough for 7 cones
*ice cream sugar cones
*White chocolate (she used Wilton Candy Melts in different colors, 2+ bags)
*Small cups or jars to rest finished cones in.
*Make Rice-Krispies as directed and spoon out into cup sized portions onto waxed paper, let cool until comfortable to handle.
* Mold into an ice cream shape and let cool completely.
* Melt the chocolate using a double boiler or in the microwave and dip the top portion(approx. 1/4 inch) of each cone, and press onto bottom of the Rice-Krispy
* let rest on wax paper with the cone in the air until it is completely hard to the touch(you can place in the fridge to speed along process)
* Once everything is cooled and hardened, you may begin dipping and spooning the chocolate onto the entire Rice-Krispy, immediately add sprinkles and then let the finished product rest in a cup or jar to harden!