Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

shower of stripes.


Here's a little project I did before my summer break came to a close- My shower was needing something special. Its one of the only places in our house that has walls that are not made of wood, and was demanding some special attention.  I still loved this coral shower curtain, and wanted to do something to it that would compliment that! I decided to go with thick bold stripes.  I actually came upon an awesome deal on paint: At Lowe's valspar had a special display with small containers of paint samples in the most delightful colors you can possibly imagine. I wanted to take them ALL home.  But instead, left with these two in hopes that they would work perfectly for the shower. AND did I mention that these little paint samples cost less than $3 each? go get some.


I measured off 6" stripes and taped with painters tape.



No comments:

Post a Comment